Love: A romantic candle-light dinner for two
Lust: “You don’t have to buy me dinner first?”
Marriage: 4 McDonald’s Happy Meals . . . to go
50 shades of Gran….
Her body tensed, her pulse quickened and she bit her lip in anticipation until finally the sweet moment came and she screamed . . .
Joke Of The Day:Biology Class – final exam
Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, ‘Name seven advantages of Mother’s Milk’,
worth 70 points or none at all.
One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:
1) It is perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers….and the cat can’t get it.
He got an A.
Boy: She’s hot. Girl: She’s a b-tch .
Girl: He’s hot. Boy: He’s gay.
So many girls fall in love with the wrong guy, simply because the wrong guy usually says all the right things…