Skip to content
- No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
- Even your smallest mistakes are immediately committed to memory for future reference.
- The native language used to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
- The message “Bad command or filename” is about as informative as “If you don’t know why I’m mad at you, then I’m certainly not going to tell you.”
- As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself at least spending half your money on accessories for it.